09 June 2009

Crazy Weeks!

Thank goodness it's not the end of the school year every week...things are crazy around here! Corey recently started baseball so that keeps us running a couple nights a week. He gets home from school at 4 and has to be at the field at 5:30 so we have a pretty small window to get everyone fed, homework done, clothes changed, and hopefully a little down time before we're out the door again! Unfortunately, I think it all caught up to him this weekend and he was quite ill on Saturday with a 102 degree fever. Poor guy. He spent the day on the couch vegging in front of the TV and was better by Sunday but he did have to miss dinner at some friends house so that was too bad.




Clare has also still had her cold and has been unusually cranky as a result. She's been missing some of the fun stuff going on lately too to give her some rest...hopefully she'll be better soon.


Emma just woke up with a bad cold today. Ugh! She's had a busy couple of weeks...SIX new teeth have come through (total of 8 now) AND she's started clapping and waving. Hopefully she'll get over this cold quickly.



Lilly is struggling with being out of school. She's way too social to be home all day so I'm sure she'll be thrilled to get to camp next week! We went out to lunch yesterday at Applebee's just to get out of the house for a bit and she ordered her new favorite food....Broccoli & Cheese soup. In fact, she liked it so much, she asked for a second bowl INSTEAD of having dessert!!!! I'm guessing it's not actually as healthy as it sounds but I'm so glad she's branching out and trying some new things.

I've been very busy with my photography stuff. I set up a new website which is still a work in progress but feel free to check it out... www.illustrationsphotos.com I also set up a blog for my photography so I don't have to bore you here with my session photos but I imagine there will be some overlap for a while. I have a newborn session scheduled for Thursday (a one week old), a 2-year old session on Friday, and I did an event session for the WI Upside Down Foundation (a support organization for families of children with Down Syndrome) on Sunday. Our neighbor, Robbin, is the President of the organization so she asked me to take photos at their picnic . I had a great time and really enjoyed all the little guys and gals. This is one of my favorite shots of a little doll named Brady.

No comments:

Post a Comment