20 May 2009

Catching Up With Emma

Rob has been gone to India for 4 days now and will be back in 3 days so we're over the half way hump! We're all missing him a lot and trying to keep busy while he's away so we don't sit around wishing he was here too much. It's kinda working.

I have so many recent photos of the kids to post that I can't decide where to start so I thought maybe I'd just focus on a kid a day until I get caught up. So...I'll start with Emma. She's been teething lately and seems very uncomfortable. Her top two teeth are popping through and another one on the bottom is working it's way out, too. Poor thing! Before she looks completely different, I had to get my photos taken of her in her christening gown. This is the gown that my grandmother made and all the kids have worn it for their baptisms.


Emma loves the outside! We've been spending a lot of time outdoors and she's usually happy just hanging out in her backpack type stroller watching the big kids and bugs and whatever. She recently had her first experience on a swing and thought it was great. Of course, Dad was pushing and he's just the best park playmate ever so she's learning the important things in life already!


No comments:

Post a Comment