14 May 2009

Typical Spring



We've been having a real mix of nice weather and rain/storms. We're all anxious for summer, of course, so we're trying to take advantage of any of the decent days that we get. The kids have already played in the sprinkler probably a dozen times and it's yet to get above 70 degrees. Not to mention, the water that comes out of that thing is FREEZING! Anyway, Corey had an early release day from school on Friday so we had a picnic at the park and everyone had a fun time!


Lilly only has one more week of school left for the year...hard to believe that she'll then be a Kindergartner and riding to school on the bus with Corey in just a few months! Clare is really disappointed that she can't go off to school. Sometimes I forget she's only 2 and apparently so does she!

Rob is off to India tomorrow! We're going to miss him but are very glad that he'll be back in time to meet us in the Dells the following weekend. We're all really looking forward to a nice vacation and going back to "our condo" where we should have a lake view again now that the hole has been refilled.... We're sending Rob off tonight in style by taking him for a nice curry to get him in the mood. Wish him luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly - Emily from the web here :) It was so exciting to see a comment from someone that I don't know (or just a comment in general!!) I have really found bludomain easy to use, considering how much trouble I have doing anything else, as you might have noticed! I say go for the photography thing - I think we are in the same boat and could give this a go together! Thanks for stopping by!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also just wanted to add that I really don't have any idea what I'm doing with all of this either, just kind of flying by the seat of my pants! So don't feel like you have to know it all to get started!

    ReplyDelete