19 May 2009

Photo Sessions

I'm having a fun week with my photography--2 sessions in the last couple of days.

The first was a maternity shoot for a woman I've known from Lake Country Moms for several years. We hadn't seen each other in quite a while and I just found out that she was expecting her second child a couple of weeks ago so I quickly signed her up as a model! She was great...very open minded and such a natural. I had a great time with her and am looking forward to working more with her photos.



Then today I did a follow-up to my first maternity shoot. Baby Megan is now 6 months old and I photographed her mom, Kelly, when she was 8 months pregnant and I was 9 months pregnant! Needless to say, this one was much easier on me. Megan is such a sweet baby. She's teething and had to miss her nap to smile for the camera but she was awesome and so precious! Thanks for sharing her, Kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment