22 April 2009

Cheez, Duhdo.

Little Clare is such a little talker now. She has an opinion on everything and she can't wait to share it with you. Some things she says very well but sometimes it's as if she has a language all her own. Rob even commented this morning "Why is it that Mom knows what you're saying but I don't?" Well, that's what happens when you're with someone 24-7. Anyway, I'm quite happy to be her interpreter and we both get a kick out of it when she says something new and I eventually figure out what that is.

As far as names, she's very good with just about everyone but the one name she struggles with is Corey. She calls him Duhdo and the rest of us have taken to referring to him as Duhdo, too. It sounds more like "brother" than "Corey" so I'm not sure if that's where it comes from or not. Regardless, it's darn cute! She also struggles with Please which always comes out as Cheez. I'm not complaining...I'll take cheez from that little cutie any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment