22 February 2009

While Daddy & Clare are Away, Mommy will....




This is a before picture:





Paint and clean and organize and decorate and sort and...well, you get the idea. Clare's room was the big project. She has the biggest of the kids' bedrooms and ultimately it will be Emma's room too but it previously was pretty empty and ugly. I painted it a pale yellow hoping to brighten it up a bit...I hope she likes it! I also painted the upstairs Pepto Pink bathroom (yuck!). Although Lilly liked the pink, Corey and I agree that the sage green is a big improvement!

The last photo is one of Corey getting "stuck". He was playing with the strap on his costume and managed to get it in a knot around one of the bannisters. I thought it was hilarious but on this point, we didn't agree. :-)

Rob and Clare and homeward bound now...I should be cuddling my babes in just over an hour. Whoo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment