26 February 2009

The Girls





I realized that I didn't post any kid pictures this past week...oops! Guess I was a bit preoccupied with the house projects. Anyway, I managed to catch the girls today and Corey promises to let me take his photo soon so I'll be sure to get that up asap! Poor Clare is finally get back into the sleep pattern since her trip but she's been sick since Tuesday. She's been a bit better today but clearly her stomach is still having issues!

I explained to Corey and Lilly today about Lent and Easter. I also discussing fasting with them and Lilly informed me later that she was going to give up TREATS! I reminded her that it was for 40 days and actually I'd never even suggested that they should give something up...she just decided that herself. So Corey, not to be outdone, said he would give up VIDEO GAMES! Yeah, right! Tough one given Rob got them a Wii Fit that we're planning to give to them tomorrow (since they're not allowed to play during mid-week). I think God will understand if he changes his mind. Anyway, I was very proud of them both for picking such important things! :-)

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment