18 October 2009

Birthday Week Recap

Clearly, I am WAY behind on my blogging! I've been so busy with trying to get my photography off the ground and keeping up with sessions that I just haven't had any time to catch up on anything else! I actually have FOUR portrait sessions scheduled for this week (two tomorrow and two on Friday) and will be doing a "portrait party" on Sunday where I photograph 5 families in a row in 20 minute increments. Should be a fun but crazy week!

Anyway, I really just wanted to share a couple pics of the kids so you can see how they've grown. We had a HUGE day yesterday....Corey turned 7!, Lilly graduated to a regular booster seat (you have to be 40 pounds to do that here and she's now 40.4) and Emma moved on to Lilly's old car seat!! No more infant seats for us! Well, I'm not throwing it out just yet but I am putting real far away in the basement. :-)


Emma enjoying her birthday cake:

I took photos at a Halloween event yesterday so Rob stayed home with Emma and I took the other 3 and an 11 year old neighbor to look after them while I worked. It was cold but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment