17 March 2009

Spring Is In The Air


Lilly's decided to have an Ariel birthday party. We're going for the Under The Sea theme vs. the princess aspect since she prefers Ariel with a fin instead of legs. Usually I start planning much earlier than this but it was a last minute choice for her (we were originally planning a trip to Build-A-Bear). Anyway, I'm getting there. I made Message in a Bottle invitations that turned out cute. It's been pretty consuming but I always enjoy birthday party planning so I'm not complaining!

We had green toilet water today so apparently a leprechaun visited us during the night! We also had a family celebration this afternoon. Rob came home early and we had a nice dinner on the deck. It was 70 degrees today...so gorgeous...and got us all in the mood for nice days ahead (we hope!). This was our St Patrick's Day celebration but also my early bday celebration bc Rob is going to a Buck's game tomorrow night as a work celebration (lots of celebrating...at least for him).

After dinner, Rob brought Clare in and I asked her what she was doing and she said "potty". I kinda shrugged it off as she walked by but she came back about a minute later, took my hand, and led me to the bathroom. So, I took her diaper off, sat her on the potty and (drum roll, please), she went potty!!!! Totally couldn't believe it! What a gal! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment